UPDATE for Our Valued Patients - March 18, 2020
In response to the current COVID-19 situation, we are implementing the following steps to help maintain the health and safety of everyone in our community:
• All non-emergency dental treatment and services will be suspended
• Each patient will complete a pre-screening health assessment prior to booking their appointment
• We have modified our appointment scheduling in order to minimize possible contacts with other patients in the waiting area.
• We are asking our patients to wait in their car after checking in. We will call or text to inform them when they are ready to be seated in the exam room.
• All magazines, paper materials, and toys are removed from the waiting areas as they cannot be disinfected easily. We have also limited the number of seating in the waiting area.
• Our employees are proactively measuring their temperatures twice a day – once at home before leaving for work, and once more when they return. If a fever is noted, they are to contact the clinic and initiate self-isolation
In order to support social distancing (maintaining a distance of 6 feet or 2 meters) please:
• Arrive at your appointment on time (not too early) to minimize gathering in the waiting area
• Refrain from bringing siblings/family/ friends to minimize crowds in the waiting area
We have incorporated additional measures to our current clinical infection control procedures and safety precautions as recommended by the health authorities:
• Hand sanitizers are located throughout our office. They are refilled and checked regularly.
• Public touch points and surfaces are cleaned regularly.
• We will continue to practice our infection control standards of instrument sterilization, disinfection, and clinical cleanliness
The health and safety of our patients and employees are of the utmost importance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together during this challenging time for our community. We are committed to your health and safety and will continue to provide you with safe and comfortable dental treatments at Erindale Dental Centre. If you have questions or special requests, please do not hesitate to contact us at 306.975.1515.